By consolidating and converting raw data into relevant data by integrating powerful business intelligence tools, Notilus Decision enables you to adopt a different approach. Instead of planning based on observations after the event, you can take a dynamic and proactive approach. The dashboard becomes a true decision support and oversight tool for the people responsible.
DETAILS OF NOTILUS DECISION FUNCTIONALITIES
PANORAMIC VIEW OF YOUR TRAVEL DATA IN REAL TIME
Consolidate all the data associated with your employees’ business trips, originating from the different Notilus modules (Travel, Expense and Invoice).
Quickly and easily, you have at your disposal real-time levers for action to implement strategies such as : cost reduction, improvement in quality of different processes, negotiation with suppliers, purchasing behaviour, tracking of deviations, etc.
IMPLEMENT YOUR PROJECTS QUICKLY AND EASILY
Notilus Decision enables you to :
- bring trends to light
- carry out budget tracking and checking
- supply key indicators for all travel data
To be more efficient, you have at your disposal more than 40 standard reports that you can also modify and personalise as you wish.
GO EVEN FURTHER … THANKS TO THE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CUBE
Notilus Decision simplifies analysis of complex data and enables you to quickly identify the essential elements. You detect anomalies or fraud and take the right decision at the right time.
- Visual displays of key indicators
- Standard segments (employee, cost centre or service, project, expenditure type, supplier, etc.).
- Drill down function that can go down to details of the incurred expenditure.
- Analysis of behaviours according to the policy that is in force.
NOTILUS DECISION SUPPORTING ALL THE FUNCTIONS INVOLVED IN BUSINESS TRAVEL
- Travel Manager – Oversee relations with your preferred suppliers – Optimise your contracts – Verify the travel policy within the company – Take strategic decisions to reduce Management Committee expenditure
By providing dashboards and statistics, Notilus Decision gives leaders and managers comprehensiveinformation about the company’s expenditure relating to employee mobility, and the underlying trends.
- Management Controller : By analysing the travel data produced by Notilus Decision, the management controller obtains visibility of : – the amounts of expenditure compared to the planned budget – expenditure for each cost centre, project, business deal, etc.
- Managers : Thanks to Notilus Decision, managers verify the amount of expenditure by employees in their departments, in relation to the planned budget, and detailed analyses are also possible.