How can we ensure employees comply with the travel policy while at the same time leaving them some decision-making power to make their business travel arrangements ?
These emerging trends have an impact on how employees travel, and raise many issues for managers :
- Making full use of expenditure analysis tools to optimise rationalisation of professional expenses by consolidating the data
- The internal barriers that may be encountered, and the support provided to help employees adopt the solution
- Safety issues: the company’s responsibility when its employees are travelling
- Management and specific verification of the means of payment specific to Open Booking
- Employees are made aware of their responsibilities when they make their travel arrangements
Here are some of the subjects covered by our 13 experts in this notebook. Through their analysis, elucidation and experience, they will give you the keys to effective TEM, taking into account the latest trends in the business travel market.